When should you consult a urologist? What about a urogynaecologist? As different as men and women are below the waist, how does it matter when it comes to seeking medical service? Dr George Lee and fellow urogynaecologist Dr Khong tell us more.

Your browser does not support native audio, but you can download this MP3 to listen on your device.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.